Head problems - I NEED HELP

openexpression

Ok...I really want to use wigs as my protective style. I have to get in the gym seriously for the next year or two and I sweat profusely from my scalp. I feel like a wig will be the best option for me to look presentable in my career (attorney) and still be able to go hard in the gym. The problem is...my head is huge. I had to have an XXL band hat and graduation cap. Every wig that I have tried on in the beauty supply store does not work. :ohwell:

Can you ladies recommend any styles or brands of wigs that work for larger skulls?

Thanks!

I don't think she posts much but i think bronzebomb had the same issue. May be you could try to PM.

Wendy Williams Line may have something.

have you considered getting a wig custom made to your head's measurements? you can try Fly Honey Wigs or Trebella wigs. I haven't used them personally but they get great reviews. Another option is to find youtube tutorials and make your own

good luck

Most lace wigs can be custom ordered, but it takes a few weeks. Ive purchased from lacewigtrend, elitehaironline and vixenlacewigs. Vixen was my least favorite. Perfect fit but really crappy yaki hair

Back