Head 2 Toe make-over on Lifetime

mermaid

WAs anyone watching this about 2-3 nights ago? The two African-American friends who wanted to spruce each other up- the loooong hair on the taller girl did, in fact, need some attention, but WOW! It was so lond and strong looking, I almost started screaming when her friend said she wanted to see her with shorter hair- maybe shoulder length (it was bra-strap, easily). Good girl said she wanted her hair to stay LONG! It was so pretty though, when it was trimmed a bit and ironed so smooth!
On another subject, that same night, I was trying to get on the board to see if anyone else was watching and I couldn't get onto the message board. For the last few days, I haven't been able to get on the board- just weird jibberish- did anyone else have that problem?

As for the Lifetime show I saw that one and you're right that lady's hair did look gorgeous and she looked so much younger. I also liked the color they gave her.

I think I watched that show, but it was awhile ago. Did one of the ladies have a 'J-Lo' look goin on with slicked back gelled hair? I was like Nooo when they cut off her friends hair. lol

Soulchild, this is a different one she was talking about, but I saw that one, too. Why did that woman think that gelled do was a good move it looked soooo bad. She was a mess.

Can someone tell me when this show usually airs because I really enjoyed it. I liked how it was a total surprise to themselves how they ended up looking. I think it was on a Saturday but I'm not sure. ms kenesha, we'rent you just cringing when they cut off all that hair?? I mean, it looked nice but that's hard to keep up. She would have to flat iron it all the time. And before it was in a bun (protective style
smile.gif
).

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
Can someone tell me when this show usually airs because I really enjoyed it. I liked how it was a total surprise to themselves how they ended up looking. I think it was on a Saturday but I'm not sure. ms kenesha, we'rent you just cringing when they cut off all that hair?? I mean, it looked nice but that's hard to keep up. She would have to flat iron it all the time. And before it was in a bun (protective style
smile.gif
).

[/ QUOTE ]

I was saying to myself this woman is not going to be able to keep this style...they want to make her dependent on stylists. It comes on Saturday but I'm not exactly sure what time 2 or 3 I think.

Back