Have you used Ojon Tawaka Conditioner or Moroccan Oil Curl cream? Tell me about it!

justnotsure

Have you used Ojon Tawaka Conditioner or Moroccan Oil Curl cream? (PICS)

I recently won a $50 gift certificate to a local high end salon! Since I don't trust folks in my hair, I decided to use it and purchase some products. I purchased these two products for a grand total of $63!!! I was shocked at the prices! I have heard some people say that they like the Ojon Tawaka, but I wanted to see what you guys thought. Also, I got this Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream. I got the curl cream because I'm doing a kinky curly install tomorrow and I hoped this would help.

I tried to attach pictures below. Let me know what you guys think!

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/dow...AATD4SxVwPw7NLgEsA9g&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/dow...AAJE7SxVwPgyHS2KVQEM&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Last edited:
Re: Have you used Ojon Tawaka Conditioner or Moroccan Oil Curl cream? Tell me about

the tawaka conditioner is great. very moisturizing. the smell is a bit much for me but the conditioner itself is amazing. when i was transitioning it clumped my hair into these huge curls and waves and it makes for a great detangler. infact i still have a bottle, i may have to go back to it. i didnt like the cleanser too much though.

Re: Have you used Ojon Tawaka Conditioner or Moroccan Oil Curl cream? Tell me about

Never used Tawaka but i have used regular ojon before. Can you say 'love of my life?' I never used a shampoo and conditioner so great. :drunk:

My hair was soft, defined, and detangle without much hassle.

I havent used it since because the one i used before was my sister's and she is stingy. Too broke to buy my own.:lachen:

I didnt like the Morrocan oil curl cream. It seemed to make my hair stringy instead of clumpy curls. Maybe you will have a different experience.

I used the Tawaka last night and I think I'm in love! I don't really like the smell, but oh how it helped me detangle! I also used the Morrocan oil curl cream and so far I like it too. I haven't used it on a wash and go yet, so I can't really tell how it will do in that situation. I just used it as a leave in and it has kept my hair soft and smooth.

Sorry Solitude about the pics...they are just pictures of the products. I guess you could google them if you want to see what i'm talking about. Next time I'll do a better job in posting the pics (or at least I'll try to do a better job...not that great at it!)

Back