Have you ever seen a hair piece/wig like this?

brg240

I'm not really up to date with everything that goes on with weaves/wigs/hair extensions but I haven't found this on a hairsite yet

info_LB.jpg
info_BB.jpg

I believe you are supposed to wear them over you're real hair.

eyecatcher_2041.jpg
eyecatcher_2036.jpg

I have not seen this before, but I really don't understand the purpose if your not even hiding your hair.

ETA: it kind of looks like a Toupe for women:lachen:

I have not seen this before, but I really don't understand the purpose if your not even hiding your hair.

ETA: it kind of looks like a Toupe for women:lachen:

lol it reminded me of a toupee too. I guess it's like people use clip in extensions?

Looks like it creates bangs/layers if you don't want to cut your real hair. Interesting

yeah, i think I like it better than clip in bangs that i see.

Last edited:
Or you can use it as a top closure on wigs and weaves. Most cheap top closures are too small. Or you can buy the pricey ones that simulate scalp. This one looks like a compromise solution.

Ugh....
Are those real girls or dolls?

lol they do look like dolls but they're woman. I'm pretty sure that they've just been photoshopped with in an inch of their life. But tbh they're not that bad. On this one wig site one of the models creeps me out so bad. I have such an irrational dislike for her. just looking at her makes me upset :perplexed
sssublime_239.jpg

Or you can use it as a top closure on wigs and weaves. Most cheap top closures are too small. Or you can buy the pricey ones that simulate scalp. This one looks like a compromise solution.

oh that's a good idea, they do kinda remind me of the closures I've seen.

Last edited:
This isnt such a bad idea... if it actually blends. This way you could enjoy having bangs and layers without having to cut your hair.

lol they do look like dolls but they're woman. I'm pretty sure that they've just been photoshopped with in an inch of their life. But tbh they're not that bad. On this one wig site one of the models creeps me out so bad. I have such an irrational dislike for her. just looking at her makes me upset :perplexed
sssublime_239.jpg

I agree. She does look creepy. She looks to be no more than 12.

I think it just has the little metal clips for you to snap down once you get it in place. IDK but I'm tempted to get one myself just to see lol

okay, brg240 your siggy creeps me out every time I see it......LOL

I have nothing to add to this thread.....sorry. LOL...

okay, brg240 your siggy creeps me out every time I see it......LOL

I have nothing to add to this thread.....sorry. LOL...

lol well i'm about to change it, but what's creepier Putin or Sarah jumping up and looking at you from Alaska?

NikkiQ if you ever do tell us how it is. :yep: my friend is in SK right now and said she'd pick me up some wigs if I wanted maybe I'll ask her can she find one of these too

lol well i'm about to change it, but what's creepier Putin or Sarah jumping up and looking at you from Alaska?

NikkiQ if you ever do tell us how it is. :yep: my friend is in SK right now and said she'd pick me up some wigs if I wanted maybe I'll ask her can she find one of these too
Sarah creeps me out more....hands down....I can take Putin....I know where he's coming from....LOL...

And this is why i love this forum. I'm going to order a few to try, i think i would have greater versatility w/ some of my half wigs and wigs that I make myself.

NikkiQ, thanks for the link

Last edited:
Back