Has/does anyone else use this??

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
It's another herbal cholesterol by Lustrasilk. It's a leave-in, so you don't rinse it out. I used it today after washing my hair and it doesn't smell too hot, but it left my hair so soft!!! I'm not sure what my hair will feel like after it air dries, but I'll keep everyone posted. But for now, it seems like a good leave in conditioner. Here's the link to check it out:

Lustrasilk's Olive Oil Cholesterol

sunshinelady said:
That is a leave-in? I've seen it before, but I thought it was a DC.

Yes, it's a leave-in. On the jar, it says to apply and massage throughout the hair, and style your hair as usual. It appears to be good enough for everyday use. But I don't think I'll be using it everyday.

miss_cherokee said:
It's another herbal cholesterol by Lustrasilk. It's a leave-in, so you don't rinse it out. I used it today after washing my hair and it doesn't smell too hot, but it left my hair so soft!!! I'm not sure what my hair will feel like after it air dries, but I'll keep everyone posted. But for now, it seems like a good leave in conditioner. Here's the link to check it out:

Lustrasilk's Olive Oil Cholesterol

I've used them both, but I like the Carrot oil leave-in better. The smell is nicer, and my hair was even softer than with the Olive Oil leave-in.

ETA: Dang, it! I'm so sorry, I always do that. It's the LeKair Natural Carrot Oil Cholestorol Cream leave-in that I like. I don't know whether Lustrasilk makes the carrot oil leave-in.

Last edited:
I love it too! I just did my friends hair with it and it airdryed SHINY and soft and everything, I dont think it smelled like Olive oil after it dried but when I sit under a dryer I can smell that olive just cookin on me. But its a GREAT heat protectant too.

I bought it cheap and was gonna use it as a prepoo or just test it out and realized it really, really works. You cant have too much because it has that olive oil and will make your head greasy if you put too much, and it makes it easier to comb through, and it softens, and I just love it.

I dont mix it with that many other products because if I do with this, my head automatically gets greasy and quits cooperating. But airdryin with it in a pony is ideal for me with this, the only other thing I use is something on my edges.

Back