Has anyone used Ion's 3-Step Emergency Service Hair Repair Kit

CokoQt

Has anyone tried this product from Sally's? If so, what were your results? I was thinking of trying this instead of the Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair. Sally's does not post the ingredients on their site, but the kit includes a volumizer, repair serum, and moisture serum.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=SBS-302080

Ion's 3-Step Emergency Service Hair Repair Kit
Helps stop hair breakage and mends split ends
Strengthens up to 60%
Thickens hair up to 25%
Decreases thermal damage up to 56%
Ideal for color treated, permed, relaxed or severely dry and brittle hair

Usage Tips: Use immediately after a chemical service to repair serious damage or use prior to strengthen and prevent breakage.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried this product from Sally's? If so, what were your results? I was thinking of trying this instead of the Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair. Sally's does not post the ingredients on their site, but the kit includes a volumizer, repair serum, and moisture serum.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=SBS-302080

Ion's 3-Step Emergency Service Hair Repair Kit
Helps stop hair breakage and mends split ends
Strengthens up to 60%
Thickens hair up to 25%
Decreases thermal damage up to 56%
Ideal for color treated, permed, relaxed or severely dry and brittle hair

Usage Tips: Use immediately after a chemical service to repair serious damage or use prior to strengthen and prevent breakage.

WATER ,CETYL ALCOHOL ,DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ,METHYLPARABEN ,FRAGRANCE ,PROPYLPARABEN ,PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE ,ACETIC ACID ,DISODIUM EDTA ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ,Acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, ,Panthenol, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy ,Protein, Linolenic Acid, Sulfer, Polysor ,bate-80, Oleth-10, Jojoba Oil, Wheat ,Germ Oil, & Tocopheryl Acetate ,LECITHIN ,RED 33

I have been looking at this and looking for it (not in the Sally's stores just online) the reviews on the Sally's site are all raves .....looks like it is some pretty good stuff...

Back