Has anyone tried this new line called Cantu?

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I was in Wal-Mart today and bought the NTM shampoo and conditioner (BTW I liked the shampoo better than the conditioner, which is strange) and I noticed a new line called Cantu. I wanted to get the shampoo and the conditioner from this line but I just gotten the shea butter strenghtening treatment. So far the creme is so-so but I will give it another shot.

The shampoo and conditioner of this line is awful, IMO but I adore the break cure strengthening treatment. It has really grown out my nape.

I've used the stuff in the jar, the cream...I dont like the way it dries in my hair, no matter how much i put in or what i add to it, it makes my hair very hard

I love the conditioner- it softens and strengthens my hair like nothing else (I haven't gotten to try the NTM yet though). Wasn't too fond of the strengthening treatment.

I used the grow strong strengthening treatment and it worked well. I followed the instructions and applied, then put a plastic cap on overnight. My hair was so soft in the morning and well moisturized.

Thanks for the response ladies. I see that people have gotten mixed results from this line. Well maybe when I run out of the NTM 'poo and conditioner, I'll give this line a shot.

Back