Has anyone tried Straight to the Maxx?

inthestars, this is off topic, but I just wanted to tell you that your hair is absolutely gorgeous! It's really growing out very fast!
smile.gif

I saw the same infomercial twice! I know I forgot to mention something. I had wanted to try it. Don't know the ingredients. The cermaic flatiron comes with it.

Thank you!

I am guessing Straight to the Maxx does not contain lye, but what other product can straighten hair for 6 to 8 weeks? Any clues?

Hmm...
scratchchin.gif

The fact that none of the sites I went to lists the ingredients makes me nervous. If it keps the hair straight for 6-8 weeks it would have to be some kind of chemical, right?
confused.gif

I don't think they recommend it for type 4 hair... They say "results may vary"...
ohwell.gif

Straight to the Maxx

I'm watching the informercial right now. Its curious but it seems to me to be a home knock-off version of the thermal reconditioning treatment that women are paying big bucks for in the salons.

From what I've read about thermal reconditioning the steps are very similar to this product. They put a solution on, let it sit, then rinse & condition, blow dry and then flat iron.

Basically exactly the same steps at Straight to the Msxx.

Still watching the infomercial and they just did a comparison of twins. One twin did the expensive thermal reconditioning. The other used STTM.

Definite pass on this one for me...

Back