Has Anyone Ever Used This Before?

No I ain't never tried this product, but the Gold Medal catalog is STILL around?! LOL...1942, indeed. Where else is left to get a hot comb, pressing oil, and Afro pick, and a Rudy Ray Moore movie all in one order?! LOL

i've never heard of that one, but i've seen lots of "natural relaxers" on the internet. this one sounds like a straightening balm or something to that effect.

Wow - sounds like some good stuff and great ingredients... I may try it to help stretch...but I'm scared it may be a repeat of RIO! I never used it but several in my family did and they lost their hair.... I'll bookmark it and wait for a review

OffTopic:

I vaguely remember the RIO. I don't remember about what year it was but WHAT IN THE WORLD was in this stuff that makes people shudder. I vaguely heard about people's hair falling out but what was in it?

I've never heard of this. I see its got Henna in it, thats the only thing that caught my eye about it. I wonder what role it plays in the product....conditoning, smoothing the texture, I have read henna will loosen the curl....so hmmmm

Not gonna try it though

One of the main ingredients, daphne gnidium, was discussed on te board a few years back: link.

The ingredients look harmless enough. Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, and Phenoxyethanol are preservatives.
Ingredients: Water, Daphne Gnidium, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protien, Henna, Aloevera,Sage Extract, Nettle Extract, Rosemary Extract, Capsium Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Last edited:
Back