has any one seen this video?

I was watching her videos just a couple of days ago.
I think she really over exaggerated sometimes but, to some extent it is the truth.

I've seen a lot of people grow their hair out by wearing weaves though.

LOL I like Shima! I think she is pretty and her hair is unbelievably gorgeous! Her accent does take some getting used to. She isn't so mad at people who wear weaves, but mad at people who tell her that because she relaxes that her hair isn't really her hair :rolleyes:

Ruh Roh!

Don't know much about Shima, but every time one of her threads comes around, it is soon followed by echoes of "clank clank"

lol im not saying her hair isnt gorgeous! and i understand her not liking when ppl tell her that her hair is weave but like as soon as she go to the word weave anger was in her voice! *my opinion* lol dont stone me I respect her feelings and opinion on the subject, and too some extent I agree and to some extent i disagree with her I just find the tone and anger in her voice to be funny.. And I am one of those people who used weaves to help me grow out my hair after I BC'D I dont knock anybodies choice of hair styles, wigs, weaves, natural relaxed locd, other

Last edited:
Back