Hard or heavy protein treatment

Sugadoll

Can any one give me the names of a heavy or hard protein treatment to stop my hair breakage and shedding. I'm texlaxed thanks

Can any one give me the names of a heavy or hard protein treatment to stop my hair breakage and shedding. I'm texlaxed thanks

How much breakage? Is it drastic like falling out in the sink or just some little hairs when you comb or run fingers through??

Coconut milk rinse worked for me with moisturizing conditioner on top.

OR

Motions CPR
Aphogee 2 step

I LOVE this HHJ!!

Komaza Protein Strengthener

I agree. This is a silky, slippery cream that's full of protein goodness that leaves your hair ridiculously strong sans the hard, protein-y feel.

I applied it, detangled (which is huge for me) and let it sit uncovered overnight (this also a big deal since my hair is protein sensitive). After I rinsed, my hair felt noticeably stronger and my breakage had been halted in its tracks. I follwed it up with Hairveda's Methi Sativa set, which effectively reduced my excess shedding.

Colorful Neutral Protein Filler is another excellent mid-to-hard protein treatment with excellent ingredients despite its clear, watery consistency.

I really like joico kpak deep treament. Or tigj dumb blonde reconstructor. They both work really well at reducing breakage to nothing. Tigi gets a few extra points from me because it smells really strongly of caramelised pineapples. :D

Back