Happy Happy Joy Joy - I'm Getting Henna'd in 2 Weeks!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Discussed with my stylist last night (got a touchup after 10 week stretch) and he says he'll give me a henna in 2 weeks!
We still have to be very careful that my "poo locks" don't get too dry though.

I can't wait :D

Be excited for me!

january noir said:
Discussed with my stylist last night (got a touchup after 10 week stretch) and he says he'll give me a henna in 2 weeks!

Be excited for me!

what are "poo locks"?

january noir said:

Be excited for me!

Are you bringing the henna or will he have it waiting for you?

alexstin said:
Are you bringing the henna or will he have it waiting for you?
He's going to have it waiting for me (he loves me and his nickname for me is Poo). That's where the "poo locks" or "poo strands" come from

He used to give me hennas ages ago but my hair was getting too dry. He's confident now (thanks to LHCF) that I know how to maintain my moisture balance in between visits.

Wow i'm excited to know there are stylists that believe in hennae'ing relaxed hair. My new stylist told me my hair was dry and I REFUSED to tell him why.... cause i did not want to hear him smacking and see the eyes rolling...so i just kept my mouth shut. so im happy for u chica!!

Thank you Beautiful One!

When I get my henna, I will post a pic (if it looks good) or a rant/vent if it doesn't!

:lol:

Back