half wig rotation

I am addicted to the half wigs. I just want to know how often do you change your style? Daily weekly monthly?

I am going on a every other week with my lacefronts, so every 2 weeks, with my half wigs it was when I wanted to if it was weekly so be it.

Do what makes you comfortable :D

For me I wear one for a few weeks, then switch the style, or retire the wig if it looks ratty. Most of my wigs look the same though.

When the spirit moves me...weekly, monthly (a couple of times even twice in the same day (night/day look))...lol I'm a fickle person, but I haven't been wearing my wigs recently. I need to step my game up...lol

For me I wear one for a few weeks, then switch the style, or retire the wig if it looks ratty. Most of my wigs look the same though.

Yup pretty much the same thing as Duchesse. Most of my wigs look the same too, so when I do switch it's not really a biggie.

What I do change is how I wear the wig:headband, blended, braids in the front, hump, bang, half up-half down, etc.......

When I was wearing them I used to change it up every month or so. But in hindsight I shouldnt have worn them daily. Just on the weekends. The wig would have lasted longer and it wouldnt have put stress on my temples.

Back