Hairveda Vatika Frosting Second Batch On Sale Now

LaidBak

Lifted from her facebook post as of 12:50pm Sunday 27 Sept

HairVeda Vatika Frostingis sold out! A 2nd Vatika Frosting batch is available for purchase today! Get yours before its sold out!

Char, what you mean "nooo"? I thought you got yours. Don't you go back and order no more!

Girl I just brought the Runway, I'm not trying to indulge in this sale! I thought that the worse was over after VF sold out! And now its back!!!! AHHHHHH!

It's like a plague, I swear.

But you say you got the Runway? :look: And a new dryer... If I had more hair, I'd be propositioning you for a "sleepover" so we could talk about "nail polish, boys, and hair." But mostly hair. And then, casually, "oh, is this new... i'd sure like to see it in action...i just so happened to wash and condition before i got over here!"

:lachen:

Keep us updated when you use it!

It's like a plague, I swear.

But you say you got the Runway? :look: And a new dryer... If I had more hair, I'd be propositioning you for a "sleepover" so we could talk about "nail polish, boys, and hair." But mostly hair. And then, casually, "oh, is this new... i'd sure like to see it in action...i just so happened to wash and condition before i got over here!"

:lachen:

Keep us updated when you use it!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

And I'd be like, "You don't have to go home, but you need to get the hell outta here!"

J/P

You can use whatever you want!

I bought one. Now I get to see why everyone raves about this product. I also bought a shikakai bar and hydrosilica spritz. The website says that the spritz can be used as a leave-in conditioner.

From facebook As of 1pm Sunday...

HairVeda Vatika Frosting can be purchased at HairVeda.net (just until our server issues are resolved)

I feel like a damn crack fiend lol I want the Vatika Frosting and the ph 24/7 Balancing Rinse but I already have Vatika Oil and ACV :sad: What to do?

robot you are too funny!! My sis and I were wondering whether to buy 10 or 5 and we ended up getting 5..I am tempted to buy 5 more

Back