Hairstyles that complement a fuller face...

zzirvingj

Is it better to have longer hair (APL+) or shorter hair (above APL) when you have a face that's on the fuller side?

And is it also more flattering to have fuller hair with a fuller face....or does that just add to the fullness of one's face....?

Fuller hair on a full face makes the head bigger the hairstylist rule is that around head/face is the most desired look, so if you body if a full figure and your face is full then the hair can be full, as long as it doesn't pull the eye of the other person to just the head.

I would think with a fuller face, you'd want longer hair. The hair would frame your face giving you a more slender look in the face.

I have a full face, shaped a bit like Oprah and I find updo's with bangs to be most flattering.

I'm a big girl with a perfectly round face and for me longer is definitely better. I look a HAM without hair thats why short hairstyles never really work for me.

I have a full face, shaped a bit like Oprah and I find updo's with bangs to be most flattering.

I have a full face and would wear the updo with the bang and I got a lot of compliments.

Even though I have a full face all my friends keep telling me to get a short cut.

My face looks even "fuller" when I have straight, long hair - and I don't mean that in a good way. :nono: Bigger hair actually works in my favor.

But, I think it's more than just fullness that counts - face shape, forehead size, etc. should all be factored in too. :yep:

I have a full face and styles that don't lay directly on the sides of my face look better. Also updo's and full curls or waves.

Full face here and I like styles that frame my bone structure(high cheekbones and slanted eyes). I like straight styles as a whole but luscious rollersets bring out my features. I never wear hair shorter than chin length.

My face looks even "fuller" when I have straight, long hair - and I don't mean that in a good way. :nono: Bigger hair actually works in my favor.

But, I think it's more than just fullness that counts - face shape, forehead size, etc. should all be factored in too. :yep:

I just found this thread and realized I never came back to it (whoops!)

I can totally relate to what you stated above^^....looking back on pics of mine I am noticing my face looks fuller with straight straight hair. I think it's more flattering on me to have hair that's in big curls/waves, hanging somewhere between shoulder and BSL.

And I am finding that bangs work wonders for me :look: LOL.....

Interesting thread. I think updos with hair framing the face are nice and long and/or long and big hair. That's why it has taken me so long to wear "MY HAIR" out since I have done the big chop. As my hair gets longer, I think I will be more confident with it.:grin:

Back