Hair Perfume????

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
I've heard of it before, but I wondered if anyone on here ever used it.

20030843_lrg.jpg

ULTIMATE HAIR Designer Hair Perfume and Conditioner Inspired by Tommy Girl (8 oz.)

$6.99

*Use daily as hair conditioner
*Natural botanical extracts
*Conditions hair and scalp
*Replenishes moisture to dry hair
*Gives hair natural shine and softens
*Adds luster "without" oiliness
*Gives hair healthy look and feel
*Can be used after shampooing as "deep conditioning treatment"
*Helps prevent hair breakage
*Great designer fragrance.

I've used a hair perfume (not that one) before and it made my hair smell as if I hadn't washed it in three years.
shocked.gif

If you want to try it, find the smallest, cheapest bottle in case you don't like it.

If you want your hair to smell good with added benefits of health, shine and vitality, I would suggest Amla or Jasmine hair oil.

I sometimes use 100% pure fragrance body oil all over my body and I'd on occasions put some in my hair. I never noticed any damage to my hair as a result of the body oils.

Dutchess I was about to post the same thing
smile.gif
. I add vanilla fragrance oil (smells like a vanilla scented candle) to my Rosemary Spritz and plan to buy a sweet scent to add to my shampoo.

yeah my cousins from France told me about this a couple years back. I guess we finally get news about it since we're always last anyway!

my thing with hair perfumes in europe though, is that the first ingredient in them is denatured alcohol (smoking is big in europe, so people tend to spray their hair with these perfumes if they dont have the time to wash it).

yours

ana

Back