HAI flat irons??

wyldcurlz

Any reviews on the HAI flat irons? I've heard all about Chi, Fhi and maxiglide, but no one has said anything about HAI and that is the one that a stylist recommended I buy? I'm looking to buy one this weekend! If anyone has experience with HAI, please post it here. Also who has the best prices?

I have a HAI iron. It'a about 2 or 3 years old. It's the convertable 1" iron and I really like it. I've never had any problems with it. I only have to make on pass through my hair. I would reccomend it also. I think the newer models have digital displays and have tourmaline in them. I would certainly buy another. They have a warranty that lasts at least one year. I was looking around online and in retail stores recently and so far have found that the best price at the HAI website, http://www.hairartandinfo.com/.

Hope this information helps you out.
My hair in the thumbnail photo was straightened with a HAI iron

I also have an HAI iron, and have had it for about 3 years. It is absolutely amazing! I haven't had any problems with it, it had temp control, and makes my hair really shiny and straight. I would def recommend it!

I love this flat iron! My stylist used it on my hair in one of the pics in my fotki. I immediately purchased my own b/c it got my hair so straight!

great to hear. i was trying to decide between the HAI and the FHI or is it GHD? (all these 3-letter names.) i'm glad to hear good things about the HAI.

Also, for those of you looking for good prices for a new one, i found that both amazon.com and www.follica.com had the absolute best prices (under $85)

Back