Growth Progress! I see it! Thank you Biotin and BT...

Suerte

Hey y'all... I'm the semi-lurker who's been posting more lately :D

Well... I flat ironed my hair again today and did a moderate trim (less than an inch)... I finally see some progress.

I had did a major major chop in 2003, went from waist length to BSL... then I went to APL in 2004 and kind of hovered there due to constantly dying my hair lighter and lighter. It grew back to BSL in 2005 (due to acts of God, cuz I sure wasn't taking care of it)... so I finally had got the courage to chop off 8 inches of bleached ends and lightened middles (if that makes sense).

It was up to my ears in August of 2006...I slapped a sew in weave then kinky twists in...it grew back out to my shoulders in Dec/Jan... and now it's finally going back towards APL...

YAY!

Pics....

2a8orxc.jpg

2qmkaph.jpg

43ftcp4.jpg

The front is reallllly growing, but it always grows super fast.

44hx0np.jpg

I definately attribute this growth to my new love of BT and the fact that I started taking Biotin in January.

How long do you think it will take me to get back to BSL?

3127dyr.jpg

Yeah it's progress...moreso the health of my hair though.

My album info is in my profile. My bleached pics are still private because...well, I'm just not ready to share that yet.

After the first time I tried to dye it back to black it looked a dry crispy nappy knotted up mess :(

Now when it's natural it's a beautiful hydrated nappy power floppy bouncy fro :)

And it's so shiny when it's straight...I love it.

I feel sooooo much better about my hair's health.

Wildchild453 said:
which one is the before and after

The dry crispy multi color desert tumbleweed shots are in my fotki under the "Golden Brown" album...

I'm not ready to show the bleached part just yet. I still can't even really look at that scary mess by myself :lachen:

Back