Growing Healthy Hair!

NYCITY

Hi ladies,
I live in NYC and it's getting colder here. I just got a relaxer 2 weeks ago and i am trying to thing of ways to maximize growth. I am thinking of braiding my own hair into maybe an Alicia Keys do so it will be ok for work. Corn rows are ok but i wanted something i could braid into a bun like. Has anyone been braiding their own hair for maximum growth and what r ur results. Anyone has any ideas of styles that would blend into a corporate structure?

I've worn cornrows the majority of my life and they've helped so much with retaining hair length. In 2003, I gained 7 1/4 inches by keeping my hair in cornrows (washing my hair once a week) and leaving the ends in a baggie filled with EVOO.

Thanks Boadicea,
I am going to do Did u braid u hair when it was dry or wet and what did u use to keep it moisturized?

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
I've worn cornrows the majority of my life and they've helped so much with retaining hair length. In 2003, I gained 7 1/4 inches by keeping my hair in cornrows (washing my hair once a week) and leaving the ends in a baggie filled with EVOO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boadicia are those real Candy? /images/graemlins/lick.gif

Back