Greasy Wig

Can anyone tell me how to stop the oil from my hair from getting into my wig??

I have a remy wig and after washing it, it hasn't returned to its original texture...what am I doing wrong?

Any advice would be appreciated...TIA

I'm not sure I understand your post fully, but I'll try to help. It sounds as if your wig may not be "virgin". What was the texture prior to the first wash (curly,wavy)?

I wear a satin bonnet on my head with my wig on top. You may be using a tad too much of oil. Are you wearing anything in b/t your hair and the wig?

Can anyone tell me how to stop the oil from my hair from getting into my wig??

I have a remy wig and after washing it, it hasn't returned to its original texture...what am I doing wrong?

Any advice would be appreciated...TIA

Are you also using a conditioner? Sometimes the oils in the conditioner can weigh down the hair even after washed. I used to use Silicon Mix as a conditioner for my indian remi hair, but it would always end up stringy and greasy looking.

Are you also using a conditioner? Sometimes the oils in the conditioner can weigh down the hair even after washed. I used to use Silicon Mix as a conditioner for my indian remi hair, but it would always end up stringy and greasy looking.

Its weird because Im not putting anything in it...this is my first remy wig and the package said to rinse with water...so thats what Ive been doing...do you think I should add shampoo?

Back