GrassrootsShampoo/Conditioner...Any Updates?

divinefavor

I just happen to be in Kohl's department store earlier this week and noticed the Grassroots Haircare line. Then I thought to myself this must be what SuperGirl was talking about a couple of months ago. Any updates? Has anyone else tried the shampoos and conditioners?

Yup, this is what she was talking about. I almost got it. But I have enough prodcuts. One of my Ex Co-workers work at Kohl's and she got it after I told her about it and she loves it! So maybe in the new year, I will try it out.

Yeah, I have enough products as well. I'm wondering about the ingredients, I didn't have enough time to look at the ingredients while in the store. I did pick up a Grassroots pamphlet and took it home with me.

Honey6928215 said:
Can you post a picture of it? I have never heard of the product. Besides, what does it suppose to do? Thanks.

you can to www.kohls.com and type grassroots in the search field or click on hair care. Then you can see and read about it.

Here is a direct link. HTH

category.jsp

Honey6928215 said:
I just might go by Kohl's and check it out after I drop my daughter off at her tutoring Monday. Thanks.

anytime.
If you get them, come back and let us know how you like it.:)

Back