Good Results w/Redken Products???

JenJen2721

Has anyone used Redken products with good results??? It seems like when someone mentions Redken it's usually negative reviews. I was just wondering if anyone actually likes this line. I thought about it because one of my co-workers tried to color her daughters hair dark brown from blond and ended up turning her hair grey! Their hairdresser re-colored her hair and conditioned it and told her to use Redken Extreme Shampoo (a protein shampoo) to help rebuild the hair.

I was just wondering if there are any reviews about this shampoo or positive reviews of any Redken products.

TIA,
Jen

I actually didn't like the Redken All Soft Heavy Cream and I also didn't like the Redken Anti-Snap Leave-In.

I have the Redken Deep Fuel, but have not used it yet. I will remember to post a review when I do though.

[ QUOTE ]
I like the Redken's All Soft Heavy Cream conditioner. I find it moisturizes and softens my hair really nicely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this too alot!!

The All Soft Heavy Cream is okay. I actually think the regular All Soft conditioner is better than the Heavy Cream. I also really like the Cat Reconstructer (the one in the blue spray bottle).

I liked the All Soft Conditioner, but found it too difficult to get out of the bottle because of it's thickness. It's something that I liked, but wouldn't buy again though.

Never used the extreme line. I used the allsofy heavy cream, and I guess it isn't heavy enough, because it is just okay for a deep conditioner. I get better results by using kenra moisturizing as a deep conditioner for 30 minutes with heat.

Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
I like the Redken's All Soft Heavy Cream conditioner. I find it moisturizes and softens my hair really nicely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I also like the Redken So Long Heat Treat which is a heat protectant. It leaves my hair soft and smooth.

All Soft Heavy Cream was *horrible* on my hair - made it rough (relatively) and tangled.
frown.gif

I have had wonderful results with Redken:

all soft shampoo & conditioner
climatress moist ends leave- in
fresh curls spin control
CAT -protein reconstructor & replenishing conditioner

I also love the Spin Control. I use it on my 4a locks and they look great. But I am not looking for perfect definition, just soft curly hair.

The Redkin All Soft Heavy Cream is 'da bomb. I LOVE it!! It is on my favorite products list. When I rinse it off, my hair is SO moisturized.

Back