Good neutralising shampoos

RUBY

I plan to use Revlon Realistic Lye (mild) for my next touch up and I'm wondering which neutralising shampoo I should use. So any recommendations would be helpful, thanks in advance.

Creme of Nature Neutralizing. When I used to relax, my stylist used to use this all of the time...very moisturizing and quality, effective product.

Please stay away from the Optimum and Mizani...have heard both of these are VERY drying after a touch-up. One of my friends told me that Optimum left her hair past straw and it started to shed badly!

~Jade~

Ruby,

I'm going to bump this again 'cause I know some other folks could give you some suggestions.

~Jade~

I use Revlon Realistic Herbal Deep Clean. Super Cleansing/Neutralizing Shampoo.....8 oz. I purchased it at Sally's for $2.79. This is what you should probably use if you're using a Revlon Realistic relaxer.

I would have to agree with what allandra's hair stylist does, use the neutralising shampoo that goes with the relaxer. A relaxer is something you don't want to play with, products in the same line compliment each other.

I like Designers Touch Neutralizer and Dark and Lovely's Decalcifying Neutralizing shampoo. Both work well and I've never had any problems. You can typically find them at a BSS that has a good selection of products.

Back