Gleau (pronounced Glow) Oil

Coffee

Gleau (pronounced Glow) is a new product I recently tried, but a truly awesome product. It contains some of the best oils out there, Moroccan Argan Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Meadowfoam oil, and Sweet Almond Oil. It doesn’t weigh my hair down, makes it soft and it great for sealing. Cons- none
Pros, reasonably priced, shipping is cheap, it’s made by one of us. I paid $12 for 4oz and shipping was $2.50.
http://gleauhaircare.com/

This post is my experience/opinion with Gleau Oil. No one is required to purchased it. There's no need to be negative or rude because you're not interested. We really need to learn to be supportive of each other.

Last edited:
Thanks. I have most of the oils at home and need to start using them up - I'll make my own Gleau!

Gleau (pronounced Glow) is a new product I recently tried, but a truly awesome product. It contains some of the best oils out there, Moroccan Argan Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Meadowfoam oil, and Sweet Almond Oil. It doesn’t weigh my hair down, makes it soft and it great for sealing. Cons- none
Pros, reasonably priced, shipping is cheap, it’s made by one of us. I paid $12 for 4oz and shipping was $2.50.
http://gleauhaircare.com/

This post is my experience with Gleau Oil. No one is required to purchased it. There's no need to be negative or rude because you're not interested. We really need to learn to be supportive of each other.

Thanks for link, I love free! I will let you know how I like it when I try the free sample. :grin:

I got a sample of this, and its a pretty good oil blend. It didn't weigh my hair down and left it really shiny and soft. I have so many oils that I'm trying to use right now, but I would def purchase this in the future

Wrong person, that was Sunshyne who was in Essence :nono:.

Nope, she was in Essence too. :yep:

Her blog is Relaxedhairhealth.blogspot.com. I read on her blog sometime ago that she was making an oil.

ETA: Got my sample today too.

Last edited:
I got my free sample in the mail today. It took a week and I'm in Jamaica. Good job!! Now I have to think about how I'm going to use it.

I'm loving my Gleau!! I've been using it for a few weeks now daily - well twice daily as I carry some in my purse:) My hair is beautifully moisturized, shines and most importantly my hair still has it's SWANG!!! It even saved me money:) I was reading on how good argan oil was so decided to go buy some BUT WAIT there it was in my bottle of GLEAU!!! You cannot beat the value for your money with this one:)

Last edited:
Back