getting rid of conditioners that dont work that great

Inches411

okay so i have some conditioners that i want to get rid of. So i decided to do what i see other do. They have a main deep conditioner and they use their cheapie conditioner as rinse after to help detangle. But my question is the main deep conditioner does such a good job at detangle I DONT want to put anotehr conditioner on top to rinse cause im guessing there might be some type of bad reaction and my hair will start to act up again.. it happen to be before.. i really dont wanna throw it away.. i might do prepoo though.. i dunno i dont really prepoo at the moment but i might have to start

I've got a few conditioners i'm trying to use up. I'm thinking of using it as a prepoo and to detangle my hair when i take out my braids.
You can also use them for a cowash or add some to your deep conditioner mix.

I use my "so-so" or cheap conditioners as shaving cream for my legs. I go through it so quickly this way! Plus my legs are so moisturized after shaving, I hardly need any lotion on my legs :yep:

okay so i have some conditioners that i want to get rid of. So i decided to do what i see other do. They have a main deep conditioner and they use their cheapie conditioner as rinse after to help detangle. But my question is the main deep conditioner does such a good job at detangle I DONT want to put anotehr conditioner on top to rinse cause im guessing there might be some type of bad reaction and my hair will start to act up again.. it happen to be before.. i really dont wanna throw it away.. i might do prepoo though.. i dunno i dont really prepoo at the moment but i might have to start

I have the same issue and have decided to use them up as prepoos mixed with an oil.

I mix the not-so-good conditioner with a REALLY rich and moisturizing conditioner and I cowash with it. I've had lots of luck mixing the not-so-good conditioners with VS So So Sexy conditioner because whatever the other conditioner smells like is cancelled out by the smell of the VS conditioner and it's so super moisturizing :yep:

Back