Garnier fructis Freed me From Gel Hell!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I was out of my wits on what to do with my hair. It has been acting up since it started growing. Well, I CWD w Garneir cond for colored/permed hair and used my boar's brush to brush it in. My hair loved it! I tried the soft curl creme and had the best frizz free curly afro!:woot: I had labelled this as a "white" product and thought it wouldn't work on my hair. Am I ever glad that I swallowed my pride and used it.:lol: I can now say the gel hell situation is over and I found a nice conditioner to hold me over til I can get the famous Elucence cond that is being raved about. I am now back on my MTG challenge. My hair doesn't act the same without it.

I'm glad you liked the soft curl creme. Loads of people really love it. I must be using it wrong because it didn't work for me. It had the opposite effect for me. My hair was very frizzy and didn't have good curl definition at all. Did you use a lot of it? I'm wondering if maybe I didn't use enough. I really was expecting miracles from this product, lol. I think you will love Elucence though. Let us know how you like it. It is the bomb for a leave-in styler. My search is over for the best curl defining product. It feels so good not to have to use gels!

I didn't have to use alot because my hair is short. I can't wait to try Elucence.:D Can u give me the technique you use to get the best curl defintion?

When I take these braids out, I will be trying that. I wish there was a sample size. I have heard great things and I have a feeling it's going to work nicely for me. Have you used IC sparkelites? Because my hair loves that stuff, but I don't want to use gel often. I was thinking if IC worked well for you then the garnier soft curl creme might work well for me.

DDtexlaxd said:
I didn't have to use alot because my hair is short. I can't wait to try Elucence.:D Can u give me the technique you use to get the best curl defintion?
All I did was apply a small amount (maybe quarter size) of Elucence to my hair and brush it through with my Denman brush. I layered a little soft curl creme over it just because I want to use it. I had the best curls. You probably won't need as much Elucence because a little goes a long way.

WOW, now I can't wait to get this Elucence!:lol: I'll be going to Sally's on Sat. to get a denman brush. @Suri, I'm addicted to IC gel w. sparkelites. My hair is on the war path because it is in the "awkward" stage. It's not really a twa, nor is it long enough to put in a bun. I'm finally making some progress. That's always good!:)

Back