FYI re. The Bible Experience Set on CD

PaperClip

Dear Mods, I hope this is OK to share here....

Family Christian Stores (I believe is a nat'l chain) is having a 50% off sale on Bibles this week, INCLUDING the Bible Experience. I got the WHOLE SET (Old and New Testaments) for $63. This set includes an accompanying bible. If you just got the CDs, it might be even cheaper!

Peace!

The sale is from now through Saturday, January 12, 2008.

OMGosh, I wish I would have know this was coming. I saw this product in an earlier thread and went to research it...I was eager to get it and went on ebay to look for it. I purchased my set off of Ebay, for around the same amount, but without the bible addition.

I love this set....it gives me chills. I have already decided to send it to friends and family members as Easter 'gifts'.

I have been searching for a 'good' bible CD, and this one is as good as it gets. I like it that I can play it in the car, and I have some of the cd's in the player or repeat and just let it play in my house...I really am trying to guard my ear and eye gates...sigh, not an easy task sometimes.

Back to the 50% off, I received my coupon in the mail just this past weekend...I plan on going to FCB tomorrow.

I just bought the New Testament (couldn't afford the whole set at the time) and can i say i LOVE it. I listen to it while i drive to and from work (about 1hr total time). i've told everyone about it. my mother loves it!!! i highly recommend it :grin:

Back