further research shows mango butter not 4 dry hair

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
*got an Elasta QP brochure in the mail (from the Kenra people) along with some samples
grin.gif

According to the brochure, Mango butter was not really intended to be put on the hair when dry (except the ends)

Elasta lists their moisturizers as the Recovery (oil moisturizer), H-Two, and Elucent Power Drops, but not the Mango butter.

Dare I say that this is why many of us didn't like it on dry hair
down.gif

I love it when put on wet hair though
smile.gif

Thanks for the info. I still haven't gotten my hands on any. Do they even sell it in California? I have looked everywhere!

Re: further research shows mango butter not 4 dry

Marla,

Do you guys have Walgreens in Cali? That's where I found mine. I've also seen it at a few of the Asian BSS as well.

Thanks for the info, Supergirl. I would tend to think it's the same reason why many people also don't like Healthy Hair Butter on dry hair. I find that some products just work better on wet hair!

What's the difference between putting mango butter on your ends and the rest of your hair?

I have to say that I would never use it as a base butter in one flooded with oils. Overall, it's poor used this way, too.

~Jade~

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Marla,

Do you guys have Walgreens in Cali? That's where I found mine. I've also seen it at a few of the Asian BSS as well.

[/ QUOTE ] Yes we do have Walgreens, thanks I will check it out!

Jade,

The brochure said to use it on wet hair or on the ends of the hair.

I have to admit that I like it better on wet hair, it feels a lot more moisturized when dried. Thanks for the info Supergirl!

Interesting. I think I'll steer clear of this....I have enough products as is without using a moisturizer for wet hair and then another for dry hair.

Tebby

Back