Full Wig Wearers

prettypuff1

How are you wearing your hair underneth your wig? I am asking because i am going to buy a lace front wig and i am not sure how i want to wear my hair under it. i am going to measure when i take my hair down and i am not sure how i want to protect my hair. I was thinking about cornrows straight back but i wasn't sure if that would be added stress. but if i didnt do that i wasnt sure how else to but my hair without matting. Any advice:confused: :confused: :confused:

When I wore a wig back in the day, I would wrap my hair and then take out the part that would be showing and but a stocking cap over the wrapped part. I would bobby pin the wig to my stocking cap

I wear the wigs with the combs in front and back, but I remove the combs, cornrow my hair, and sew the wig onto the cornrows. Its very simple, kinda like a sew in weave without the work. btw, I'm a newbie to posting so please be gentle. ;)

I am currently wearing a lace front, and i've been wearing cornrows in a "beehive" style and i just have the lace front sewed in, it works for me.

Back