Frustration sets in!

GGD

I'm a little frustrated right now.:wallbash: I've just looked at my edges and through the top of my hair and there appears to be some breakage:eek: . I've been diligent in my protective styling. Mostly bunning...well knotting. (My hair is not really long and thick enough for a bun!) Maybe thats put to much tension on my edges. I condition, henna, protein. My last relaxer was in March and my next will be on 7/5/07. I've used heat maybe 3times this year, so not a lot of manipulation. Plus my new growth is to thick to fight without losing a lot of hair. :cool:
I need to find other style alternative that are easy and comfortable for me. I'm just stumped right now:cry:

Maybe you can rest your hair by wigging it (just cornrow like 5 or 6 underneath) for a while, keeps your hands outta your hair and little to no tension on your edges....

I agree with shortening the stretch time. Also, change the location of your bun on a daily basis. Some days wear it high...other days wear it low.

What is your hair type? I have seen on the board that it is harder for some type 4's to stretch.

Now, kick that frustration out the door and continue on your path to healthy hair.

Last edited:
Back