FROM DAMAGED TO PROGRESS (pics in fotki)

hotlusciousl

I've been hiding my hair since this horrible disaster called (color) July of last year and finally I have progress. No password required, pics of damaged hair start at the end...sorry I couldn't figure out how to get them rearranged.

Your hair looks nice and thick!

Girl, I definitely know about that color. It can be so drying, although it looks so good when first applied!

I had to change my whole way of thinking on this one. I knew that if I kept those damaged ends with that color I'd be in worse shape than I was. In the end I'm glad I did cause I'd rather have short healthy looking hair than long damaged hair. The bad part is over and done with!!!!

Good job on the hair!

I really didn't know what damaged hair was until I put my highlights in a couple of years ago!!! Highlights jacked my hair up so I know just how you feel. Thankfully it's just about all off my head. If I ever color again it'll be some sort of henna process.

thank you ladies.... I've never had hair sitting on my shoulders as long as I can remember and that alone would be a great accomplishment for me!

Back