Frizzy ends

BLESSED1

Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried serums, even that FrizzEase stuff but my ends frizz up like an hour after I flat iron my hair (which I only do once a week). I can't understand why, because my ends are like never dry and I'm proud to say that I don't have any split ends. I'm starting to think that I may have a new hair type, "Frizzy4a". Any solutions would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Maybe your ends are frizzy due to the flat iron, when I used to curl iron weekly my ends were frizzy and I had to trim them more often. Also, you may need to give them more moisture. HTH

My frizzy ends disappeared forever after doing Leejure's 7 day vaseline challenge. No more frizz, No more split ends, just smooth, silky feeling ends....like they were just cut.

The process is fairly simple: On 1st day- Start with freshly washed hair, put in whatever products you use, then apply vaseline(I use Sof-Tee Herbal hair grease) to the last 1-3 inches of the hair(this works best for me when my hair is damp and not dripping wet). You only need to a small index finger scoop of vaseline to make hair stiff like a 'poker'. Then just twist into bun, phonypony, or frenchroll(protective style) and VAAWLAA! Now everyday or every other day depending on dryness of ends; spritz hair with water and repeat vaseline process. After 7 days(really before that) you'll find that when you shampoo your hair, those ends lie to smooth and flat and feel very silky. I DARE YA to give it a try!
assimilate.gif
grin.gif
Let me know how it goes.

[ QUOTE ]
MoezThunder said:
My frizzy ends disappeared forever after doing Leejure's 7 day vaseline challenge. No more frizz, No more split ends, just smooth, silky feeling ends....like they were just cut.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here!
drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MoezThunder said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I tried that when the initial 7-day challenge started and that just left me with gummy frizzy ends. I'm due for a relaxer soon, and I'm actually contemplating applying a tiny bit of relaxer on my ends for a hot minute, right before I'm ready to rinse out the creme, but I'm scared that that will make things even worse.

My friend had this problem and the stylist recommended adding a touch of relaxer to the ends during her nect touch-up, which the lady did, and it helped some.

Back