FRENCHEES UPDATES anyone?

BrooklynSouth

I received my FRENCHEES and my SURGE MAXI today. Think I'll alternate the two pomades {they are pomades huh?} every three days after my NEXXUS poo and con. The smell of the Frenchees is reminiscent of something from long ago but cannot quite put my finger on that former product. Kinda tar-like but really not unpleasant. How have you found the FRENCHEES to "do for you".
PS...The board is slow as heck tonight...so to bed soon...the slow loading is discouraging.

Frenchee's Super Gro (i think that is the whole name). It is a LeKair product that many people SWEAR will grow hair out. It's been around and has been used for many generations.

I just started using the Frenchee again a couple of weeks ago because I found it in the back of my closet--unused. So far I've been using it only at night on top of my leave-in, and it's been keeping my hair moisturized. I just decided to use it up to see if I like it or not, but I think I will come back to this thread in a month or two when it's all gone--by then I'll decide whether to keep it or drop it.

ETA: used it all up by now and wont be buying it again. smells too strong.

Last edited:
I was glad I found this on the first try. The BBS I went to had a lot in stock. I paid $5.99 for a huge jar of it. I mixed mine with coconut oil, castor oil, rosemary and peppermint oil. So far I have been using it for a week and my hair has thicken up. I like it and the smell does not bother me.

kally said:
I was glad I found this on the first try. The BBS I went to had a lot in stock. I paid $5.99 for a huge jar of it. I mixed mine with coconut oil, castor oil, rosemary and peppermint oil. So far I have been using it for a week and my hair has thicken up. I like it and the smell does not bother me.

I've been using it for about two days now and I don't know if it's the dark color or the product but my temple edges look more filled in and my whole head roots look thicker. I'm six weeks post relaxer now. Time will tell.

Back