Free Samples!

CheerHHS

It's Saturday and I have nothing to do. So guess what I do? Look for free samples! Dove.com is giving away shampoo,conditioner and your choice of face wash or cleansing pillows! Isn't that awesome? Infusium23 (can't remember exact site but you can find it thorught clairol), Clairol.com, and Physique.com are also giving away samples. Just thought I'd share! If you know any other sites giving samples, please share!

Thanks ladies, I just orderd my free samples. I use Dove products so that was a nice "treat" to get the free samples. I usually put those in my bag when I'm doing an overnight stay somewhere. Thanks again!
kiss.gif

Thanks for the post... can't wait to try the new samples coming soon.

I got my ORS carrot oil in the mail today. I love it so far. I can tell this one is gonna do my hair better than the previous carrot oil I had, which was by Africa's Best, and it didnt do anything for me, but I put this on my partially dried hair because it was starting to look dry and frizzy, dont u know it gave it soo much moisture, I hope good things happen in future with this product.

Back