Fotki Announces a Special Fall Offer!

esoterica

Fotki Announces a Special Fall Offer!

Just $35 for Your First-Year Premium Membership!

* Fotki newcomer, buy it now!
* Fotki Free member, upgrade your account now!

You will save 30% comparing with the standard $50 one-year membership fee.

Don't wait too long to take the advantage of this offer. It expires on September 21, 2005.

With Premium membership for just $35 you will get:

* Unlimited storage space
* Professional-quality photo printing!
* Professional photo selling
* Fast and easy-to use uploading tools
* Convenient Personal Fotki Server
* Appearance feature
* Co-branding feature
* Secure and storing photo originals
* Cool slideshow
* Challenging photo contests
* Online journals
* Modern address book
* Detailed account statistics
* Convenient navigation
* Cozy and user-oriented environment

A few days ago Fotki web portal was globally updated. And there are so AWESOME things coming soon!

Thanks for posting this - I'll be taking advantage of the offer. $35 is reasonable, but I thought $50 was too much...

Hmmm...good idea. I was wondering if I let it expire, would the albums still be viewable? I think they block the account but I'm not sure.

angellazette said:
I don't think so...it is just geared towards new members.

Actually it's not. You can upgrade your existing account, it's not limited to new members only. Once you click on the offer link next to the "My Account" link in your account you'll be taken to the page where you enter in your credit card information.

lovelymissyoli said:
Actually it's not. You can upgrade your existing account, it's not limited to new members only. Once you click on the offer link next to the "My Account" link in your account you'll be taken to the page where you enter in your credit card information.
i just tried that and it still says $50 :(

lovelymissyoli said:

No I'm not talking about being able to upgrade or not. I'm talking about the $35 fee. It's $35 for new members to join, $50 for existing members to upgrade.

angellazette said:
No I'm not talking about being able to upgrade or not. I'm talking about the $35 fee. It's $35 for new members to join, $50 for existing members to upgrade.
That's annoying isn't it. Im lucky mine doesnt run out until 2007. I hope there's a good deal by then.

I remember seeing that promotion that you got. I don't know why I didn't take advantage of it, I guess I was having a dumb moment!

angellazette said:

asphyxxia said:
i just tried that and it still says $50 :(

I'm sorry it's not working for you ladies but you should contact Fotki because I just became a premium member (I upgraded my account this morning) and the invoice that I received stated that they charged $35 to my credit card. I followed the link that is at the top window of my account and then the gold star for suscribed members appeared.

ETA: The message should read: "Fotki Special Offer (5 days left)" in red writing. Once you click on it, that's how you can upgrade for $35. However, if you click on the gold star, or try to subscribe any other way you'll be required to pay $50. HTH. :)

Last edited:
lovelymissyoli said:
I'm sorry it's not working for you ladies but you should contact Fotki because I just became a premium member (I upgraded my account this morning) and the invoice that I received stated that they charged $35 to my credit card. I followed the link that is at the top window of my account and then the gold star for suscribed members appeared.

ETA: The message should read: "Fotki Special Offer (5 days left)" in red writing. Once you click on it, that's how you can upgrade for $35. However, if you click on the gold star, or try to subscribe any other way you'll be required to pay $50. HTH. :)

The offer is only for free members who wish to upgrade or new members altogether. If I am reading correctly, you were a free member and upgraded to premium so that's why you were able to get it for $35...I guess I should reword my other post differently. Existing premium members are unable to renew for $35. I contacted Fotki and they told me the same.

Last edited:
asummertyme said:
is it worth it yall..i nevr spent money for a online photo album..but the AOL photo album is terrible...

I like Fotki! I switched to another album and then reopened my fotki album the very next day!

oglorious, were you successful in opening a new album?

senimoni said:
If you are already premium...why would you need to upgrade?? I'm confused.

cause it only lasts a year before you have to pay again. so it's really not an upgrade, it's renewal.

so really they should make this offer available to premium members too IMO so we can get a discount off the $50 for renewal.

Back