(((For those who are using ONE PRODUCT LINE)))

zzirvingj

What product line are you sticking to and how long have you been using it? Are you relaxed/natural/texlaxed, etc.?

What product line are you sticking to and how long have you been using it? Are you relaxed/natural/texlaxed, etc.?

Hi there,

I am trying my hardest to stick to one product line. Two weeks ago, I tried the shescentit line and loved it. I am placing my order Tuesday for the co's. This morning, I tried Hairveda's moist 24/7 co for my conditioner wash and my hair felt great. I joined the stand in one line challenge and will use the shescentit for two weeks and hairveda for two weeks and decide which one I like better. After that, I will be using only one line b/c I am so tried of switching.

i use one product line and im natural..i cant afford all the expensive products so i been testing them all and my favorite is AUSSIE moist I LOVE IT..i use the shampoo and conditioner and a little coconut oil on my ends. btw i've tried pantene lines, mane n tail, and garnier fructis.

Right now, M.O.P. However, I'm going back to my old regimen of Oscar Blandi and Bumble and Bumble. I love Oscar's shampoos and have yet to find anything that can compare. Bb. conditioners and deep conditioners are super. I've tried Phytospecific, but I didn't like all the products that much. I am relaxed.

I started Bb. last summer. Took a break in 2007. I recently started M.O.P., about a couple months ago.

I just got my order from hairveda and that is my one line that I am sticking to for the moment. I am loving that my hair always seems moisturized and easier to deal with. For the first time in forever, I didn't use a leave in conditioner after a co-wash and my hair wasn't try and icky....so I might have found my staple!

I am using Joico products ALMOST exclusively, i.e. the k-pak line and the conditioners from the silk result and moisture recovery lines. I also use the ApHogee 2 min and some other conditioners like dove for co-washes. I LOVE joico it really seems to work for me. The serum is a MUST! When I flat iron my hair I get tons of compliments and my mom (who's white and couldn't care less about hair care) always sniffs my hair. The difference it made in my hair was immediate (I wanted to try the products so I bought a box of sample size bottles) and I was so impressed I bought the set. I think that the products have really helped me retain length. I bumped into I guy I was seeing before and we started talkin and he's like your hair has really grown (I know Joico was the part of this bc the last time I saw him was the first time I used the joico samples). That was in April some time. I still get PJ urges at times but I always go back to Joico.
Oh I am relaxed BTW.

Back