For those curious of what i did w/ my relaxed ends after the B.C. ...

jainygirl

the mystery is solved /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Check out my new Album for updated pics /images/graemlins/wink.gif. The link is in my siggy -- jainygirl

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif It looks so funny with you holding it!

Re: For those curious of what i did w/ my relaxed ends after the B.C.

you're so silly, jainy. your pics cracked me up.

Seriously, you could have donated your hair to a non profit that makes human hair into wigs for kids with cancer.

Hey y'all...in that second pic of me holding the hair, I felt like i caught some wild game after i snapped the pic and looked at it /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Sbaker, i would have loved to donate to Locks of Love but i heard that they dont take hair that has any kind of chemicals in it. I think its just for safety since some of the kids may have bad reactions to certain things /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

ETA: I just went to the Wigs for Kids site and they dont say anything about chemicals so i'll brush it out and send to them. I was gonna throw it out, but maybe it'll make some kid a cute wig /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
TigerLily said:
DDAAAAAAAANNNGGG!!!!!!!!! That be a lotta hair!!

[/ QUOTE ]
ITA w/Tigerlily! But I love your new look, and I know you feel so much better /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That picture was too funny when I saw it over on the other forum! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif You will have all of that back in no time!

Thank was very kind of you to send your hair to those who don't have any! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yay /images/graemlins/clap.gif, that's awesome! When I saw this, I was thinking please let it be Locks of Love...same thing, so, excellent /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
I felt like i caught some wild game after i snapped the pic and looked at it

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What a sweet thing to do- I'm sure a child will really benefit from all your hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back