For relaxed girls who use SCurl, WofCurls, etc.

BlkMane

I noticed in another post that some of you spray your
relaxed hair every night with curl activator, then put a scarf on.

How do you wear your hair when you are using the activator?
Are you only wearing it in a bun?

And...does anyone have pictures of their relaxed hair styled with
curl activator?

I'm just curious as I've never used the curl activator for more than two
days straight. And by the second day, I just really want to wash it.

Re: For relaxed girls who use SCurl, WofCurls, etc

I don't have any pics, but I when I used it I wore my hair either in a bun or a braid out. But I was washing every other day.

Actually, I find that after two days I really do want to wash my hair..at times I can wait for three but I don't use it for straight styles since I'm not using any heat right now. I'm curious as to who uses S-curl and then wears a straight style too! *looking around*

okay, since i have a date on saturday, i'm gonna do my hair tonight. i said i was gonna try it on my hair the next time i did it. so i'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow. i'll post a pic somewhere too.

actually, i can't wait to try it! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

p.s. to answer your original post, blkmane, i've only wear the curl activator with the bun. i tried it with the braid out once, but it didn't work because i think i used too much.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
adrienne0914 said:
okay, since i have a date on saturday, i'm gonna do my hair tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't hurt him girl!!! *laughing* You go ahead wit' yo' bad self!!

LOL! it's not me, leshia! daviine made me wear my hair down! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i didn't do my hair tonight because my friend came over with her new man that she wanted me to meet. i couldn't be doing my hair with her new man here. lol! i'll do it tomorrow.

adrienne

Okay---if you don't wear your hair down on Saturday, here's the compromise----ONLY if he hasn't seen your hair down yet......

DO like in the movies when you feel you know him a little better.....tell him you are going to slip into something more comfortable (or answer the door this way) in something sexy and your hair down.

OR...well forget it ...I'll PM you the other one..this is a family website...... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey whatever you do ...make sure you give him that mischievous look that you did in your photo album..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i bought the worlds of curl 3 in 1 activator. i love it! it holds my hair down better than any styling gel i've ever used. i bought the s-curl activator first but it dripped down my neck. can we say soul glow /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
so i switched to the WOC and it doesn't drip. i've been wearing the ponytail style with it.

daviine said:
Hey whatever you do ...make sure you give him that mischievous look that you did in your photo album..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Adrienne, I agree!!! Definitely give him that mischievous look!!! And DO wear your hair down!!! /images/graemlins/bdance.gif Don't forget to let us know how it went!!

okay, i just finished my hair. i used the S-Curl as my leave-in. i didn't use much at all. nex time, i'll definitely use more. anyway, my hair turned out GREAT! i thought it would weigh it down or make it feel gummy—not at all! i can't believe i didn't try this sooner!

i'm waiting for my date now. i'll let yall know how it went tomorrow on the OT board. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

edited to correct... used S-Curl, not World of Curls

adrienne

p.s. my date is late, pebbles!

Have fun Adrienne!!! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif
Don't forget to give us the details tomorrow!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne0914 said:

i'm waiting for my date now. i'll let yall know how it went tomorrow on the OT board. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

adrienne

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooooh I'm getting goosebumps, anyone would think it's me going on the date.

Ooooooh I'm getting goosebumps, anyone would think it's me going on the date.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I'm excited for her, too!! I hope she has a great time!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back