For ORS users

alireno

I recently started using ORS products. I could not decide which one to get so I got Carrot Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Soy Oil, and Tea Tree Oil. I have been using one each night (used in alphabetical order Monday-Friday) for the past two weeks. I am really loving the products, or maybe I should say my hair is. Anyway, I was just wondering which ORS products you use and how you use them? I have been applying them to my hair and scalp at night and then putting my satin cap on and sleeping on my satin pillowcase (in case the cap comes off). In the morning my hair is very soft and well moisturized.
smile.gif

I've used the Olive Oil Cream and the Oil Sheen (I know that's not on your list). I liked them both vey much. I also used the serum for stimulating growth (cannot remember the proper name). It definately tingled my scalp, but I didn't use it consistenly enough to comment on it's claim to grow hair.

Tebby

I use the Olive Oil moisturizing lotion when I'm wearing my hair in a bun. After I wash my hair I put it on after I apply my leave-in. Sometimes I apply it to my hair before bedtime as well.

pooh123

I've been using the ORS Carrot oil for many months now, and I really like this!
smile.gif
The Olive Oil Sheen spray is good too. I've used it a couple of times. Since I don't really need it I gave it to my son. I tried the temple balm, but that irritated my scalp, gave it to my daughter for a bald area in her nape area and within weeks it grew back a lot! You would never be able to tell she was bald back there once.

ORS Carrot Oil and ORS Olive Oil moisturizer are my best friends!! They have changed my hair for the best best though. I hope they help you!

From what I've seen, you should probably use each based on their purpose which might mean that they don't all get used every week.

Here's what the website says:
Carrot oil- shedding, breakage
Tea Tree Oil- to soothe the scalp (I'd say this is for dandruff based on the fact that it contains tea tree oil)
Soy Oil- contains protein for strengthening the hair
Jojoba Oil-for moisture and shine

Back