foam rollers

obsessed

..what do you think about them? i'm was thinking of using them as an alternative to wrapping my hair every night. but i was wondering if the foam in the rollers would absorb the moisture that i would apply to my ends leaving them dry and brittle? just curious. thanks for your time.

they definitely will -- most people I know that uses them use wrapping paper with it. I dont really like them cuz when you curl them the rollers get all disfigured and some times the curl comes out all wrong

Hype Hair makes some awesome satin covered foam rollers. The satin prevents the moisture from being soaked out of your hair. K-Mart is the only place I've seen that sells these. I don't sleep in them, I just set my hair in the morning with them before I get in the shower. 20 minutes later I have nice cute curls.

HTH,
Jen

Obsessed, I am currently using a brand of rollers called "Just for Me". They are designed for relaxed hair, and are soft and comfortable to sleep on. They are available at Sally Beauty Supply for just $5.00 or $6.00 for a pack of 20 (mixed sizes). They are also available in same-size varieties.

I have been wearing these rollers for several months, and have had no problems with breakage or dryness.

The Hype Hair Satin rollers also sound nice.

northernbelle

Back