Flexi-8: Free Fall Shipping

Tee

Flexi8 has free fall shipping. Dates: 10-07-08 - 10-11-08.

I had to share the news.

ETA to add link ----> HERE

Last edited:
I saw this email this morning and I tried to ignore it – now here you go posting it. :drunk:

I wonder if we can still use that coupon that's floating around.

Uh, yeah - it works

blue-32088

:sekret:

Let me make my way over there before the LHCF, Longhairlovers, BHM stampede.

Last edited:
I saw this email this morning and I tried to ignore it – now here you go posting it. :drunk:

I wonder if we can still use that coupon that's floating around.

Sorry HD. I was going to ignore it but I saw a few new clips that are sooo pretty. I think I will get just one. (It's hard to pass up free shipping.)

I'm ordering these in ex-large.

0579.jpg

0591.jpg

1051.jpg

This is what I have so far. I'm passing my meds down to my daughter.

I wish they would make one with more red.

PRETTY, Dlewis!!!

Those are going to look so beautiful on your hair!

I don't even remember which ones I got. I just got to clicking and paying.

I got these all in medium. Out of all the clips I have already, I only have one medium. :look: This is the size I use most often on my own hair. I have several of the Large, and Extra large (great for braids). I even have small, not sure I care for this size.

Anyway, here they go:

0980.jpg

1007.jpg

0538.jpg

0523.jpg

1005.jpg

I wear these clip 98% of the time and have never had one break, crack or chip. Now the first two gold ones I order faded and not sure why. But the other gold ones since that time have not faded. I love these clips.

La Manzana

I see you girl! I have added 3 of these to my cart. I have given myself a new rule; before making any purchases, I give myself 24-48 hrs to decide whether or not I really, really want/need it (well, 'cept for Hairveda). Flexi's are on pause until tomorrow or Thursday...

La Manzana

I see you girl! I have added 3 of these to my cart. I have given myself a new rule; before making any purchases, I give myself 24-48 hrs to decide whether or not I really, really want/need it (well, 'cept for Hairveda). Flexi's are on pause until tomorrow or Thursday...

Sup mami! :grin:

Coming soon to a fotki near you!!!! :grin::grin:

--
and that's a good rule to have! I think I'll start doing that also. I have two in my cart right now....just staring at 'em. lol

I hope I get the right size. Also, I'm not sure how I would wear them.

So, Tee, did you just get one? :rolleyes:
Lol...I tried HoneyDew. Ummm...No
Leave me alone klb. :lol:
Sup mami! :grin:

Coming soon to a fotki near you!!!! :grin::grin:

--
and that's a good rule to have! I think I'll start doing that also. I have two in my cart right now....just staring at 'em. lol

I hope I get the right size. Also, I'm not sure how I would wear them.
Apples, I use the large and the extra large. (I have one med. I use for half hair updos.)

I'm ordering these in ex-large.

0579.jpg

0591.jpg

1051.jpg

This is what I have so far. I'm passing my meds down to my daughter.

I wish they would make one with more red.

First, I was going to get that last one there. Second, I kept reading that you were going to give your med(ication)s to your daughter. Finally, I can't believe you gonna look in them wuvable eyes and eat that precious little bun bun. I have a pet bun bun and he gives the sweetest bunny kisses.

Oh, I already have one, an extra large. I wish they'd make an extra extra large. They said in an email that they plan to. Quote:
PS, in the future, we are going to launch the XXL Flexi...stay tuned.

Last edited:
First, I was going to get that last one there. Second, I kept reading that you were going to give your med(ication)s to your daughter. Finally, I can't believe you gonna look in them wuvable eyes and eat that precious little bun bun. I have a pet bun bun and he gives the sweetest bunny kisses.

Oh, I already have one, an extra large. I wish they'd make an extra extra large. They said in an email that they plan to. Quote:
PS, in the future, we are going to launch the XXL Flexi...stay tuned.

I've been asking about this for almost a year.

I'm sorry, yes bunny will be dinner.:sad:

Back