Flat Twist question

Raenababy2006

My sister recently started cosmetology school so i let her play with my hair...and my question is how do you do flat twists on natural hair? I just want the front flat twisted.

Thanks ladies!

I usually do it the way you would do a cornrow, instead of three pieces just take two, and then keep moving along the head as far as you want it to go while you keep ading hair:) , hmm, i dont know if good at explaining, ;)

I have a pic of some in my album (not a tutorial; mainly to show the end result), but I did them like the OP suggested too. Take two strands of hair to start with (like a braid or corn row, but just two pieces of hair) and each time you twist, add more hair to each piece, staying as close to the head as possible.

HTH:)

I just saw this done (my mom got them! YAY!) and they look FABULOUS!!! She had the flat ones in the front and the two strand twists in the back. Talk about beautiful!

It was done the same way Saida described. The same technique as cornrowing but using two strands instead of three. My mom has beautiful salt and pepper natural hair. This was absolutely stunning on her.

Back