First Salon Visit In Five Years

Chemetria

I am kinda scared don't know what to expect my last touch up was September of 06 and my cousin did it for me and I didn't like what I saw she put the relaxer on my ends and I am still nursing on my hair from that I am going to the salon in March so ladies any suggestions on what I should do be for I go

Pretty much just let her know what you want, She's probably going to ask you why you waited so long to relax. I greased my scalp, and detangled my hair the night before I went to get a touch up. I plan to take my combs to her next time, because I didn't like her rat tail combs.:look: Good luck, I hope everything goes well.

Have you gone to this stylist/beautician before? Did you get a recommendation from someone with nice hair to go to her/him? If "no" to the previous two questions, I would just get a wash & set first to get a feel for the person and see how your hair is handled. I'd save the chemical application for the second (or third) visit.

PrincessAvaya said:
Have you gone to this stylist/beautician before? Did you get a recommendation from someone with nice hair to go to her/him? If "no" to the previous two questions, I would just get a wash & set first to get a feel for the person and see how your hair is handled. I'd save the chemical application for the second (or third) visit.

I agree, I would wait on the relaxer if you haven't been to the stylist before and just let her do a wash and set. Also don't let the stylist dictate what u need to get done to your hair.. you tell her what u want done;)

hth! and good luck with your appointment... let us know how your visit goes:)

My sister told me about her she has been doing my sisters hair for a long time and my sisters hair is beautiful and healthy and neck length because she is growing out a short cut

Back