Finally! Ok Dallas ladies I have a suprise...

Geminigirl

For those into Ayuvedric(sp) I found a REALLY nice store. It's in Richardson, TX. I have pics of some things I got from there. They have ALOT of hair things and the big bag of henna. I didn't mean to do this but the Product Junkie in me hasn't been unleashed in almost a year. I also went to Big Lots and Dollar General.

Here is a list of the products I got from the Indian Store:

Karishma Henna- big bag
Castor enriched herbal hair oil
Amla powder- 2 boxes
Shikakai powder
Kapoo Kachi Powder
Shikakai bar- 2
Hair dye brush (to apply my mixtures)
Bigen #58 Black brown
Anti stress incense

Madhuri Extra Shine Shampoo (for black hair, supposed to make it shine)
Navratna oil
Brylcreem get/ wet look
Black Rose Kali Mehandi- black hair dye

I got the dyes for my mom. Want to try something natural on her since she is killing it with the dye.

Ok here is my haul from today

All this came from the Indian store. I will post the info at the end of this post.
100_1846.jpg

Here is what i got from Dollar General. Looking for a good Moisturizing DC. Starting cheap first
100_1848.jpg

This is from Big Lots. Nothing special.
100_1849.jpg

Here is my obsession and addiction
100_1851.jpg

100_1852.jpg

100_1853.jpg

Taj Mahal Imports
100 Central Expwy #26C
Richardson, Tx 75080
(972) 644-1329

When I asked questions the people who worked there were friendly and helpful...although they were kinda giving me the side eye:lachen:. The store is clean and open spaced. I like it and will continue shopping here unless I find something better. If anyone goes let me know!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaang :lachen:

I love that shea butter stuff for DC's :yep: The olive oil is good too, I use it as a leave in.

Maybe I should go take some pics of my stash too. It probably looks just as crazy :lol:

LOL...glad you understand. Also it's nice to hear that the DC do work. I know it was ok for my relaxed hair but so was Queen Helene and that dries my hair out now. And if I don't like them as a DC I an try them as a leave in.

Girl you went a little crazy w/the products! :lachen:Thanks for the info. though. I go to Richardson for trainings quite often so I will check this place out.

OP, this is where I purchase my Karishma also! Thanks for posting, though, because you cleaned up!

Now about your obsession... you are completely out of control! Intervention needed. :lachen: But keep it up... I'm going to show your inventory to my husband so he can see that I COULD be so much worse!

Ok whipz did you go? How did you like it?

Yes I have a problem lol...but I controlled it for 7 months and this is what happened when I unleashed it.

Ok whipz did you go? How did you like it?

Yes I have a problem lol...but I controlled it for 7 months and this is what happened when I unleashed it.

I'm going tomorrow. I got caught up with the rain and what not. I will post what I got when I get it tomorrow.

Yes the big bag of henna was 6.99. The bags that everyone usually gets around here same brand was 2.99 there, I was going to get two of the small bags and this big bag. Lady told me they were the same and the big bag is cheaper and you get more so I only got the big bag. Not bad for something that is going to last me months.

Back