Finally Miz_Complexity’s Album

Miz_Complexity

Hello ladies, I just had some time on my hands to put together my album. I know I have been telling the ladies who are in the Crown and Glory Challenge 2005 with I was in the process of getting an album together, so I stopped being lazy and put one together. It is mostly pictures from January – April 2005. These are braids from the Crown and Glory Challenge. There are also pictures of regular styles I wore in February – April 2005. The other pictures are of products I use and vitamins I take.

I am in the process of putting together an album from 2004 when I first started lurking around LHCF May 2004- November 2004 when I joined the forum.

I hope you ladies enjoy the photos.

http://photos.yahoo.com/miz_complexity

Loved the braids and the bun. Your dress for the ball was beautiful. Do you braid your hair yourself?

I love new hair albums!! Congrats. I love ur hair on Valentine's Day and I love the March braids.

I see you use Elasta, You should really try the Deep Penetrating Moisturizer-11 (DPR-11) it really saved my hair. It's my fav product by them.

Looking forward to more updates!!

I love your braids, but I have to admit that when I saw you pic from the Valentine's Ball...I hit the brakes SCREEEECH! Girl, you look MAH-va-lus!

I like your bun and updo style! Thanks for sharing your hair album with us! :yep:

Happy hair growing! :woot:

I want to thank all the ladies who commented on my album. I hope that I can grown long healthy hair and keep great albums coming. Al you ladies motivate me to keep trying when I only see small results. So thanks once again.

Back