Finally I'm free ... I decided to BC!!!!!

Tamrin

unapologetic
Since 2005 I have been here trying to grow healthy hair. I went from bone straight to texlaxed. I became a long term stretcher. I even reached APL then trimmed.

Tonight after and 11 month stretch,(I know I could have waited 1 more month) I decided I had enough of the creamy crack. I picked up the scissors grabbed a section of hair held the scissor to it... kept it there for 2 minutes.. thought about it and snipped. From that point on it was a cutting frenzy.

FH walked in the house in mid cut his face was like :blush::look:

Now here I'm Natchal again since 2003. Can't yall tell I'm excited with all the pics?

Last edited:
I love threads like this! it gives me more courage to BC. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so glad you are so happy with your decision.

aww congrats....11months? I made it to 3 and wanted to see the length so I failed. Now i'm back...Glad you are loving it. looks good

It takes a strong person to transition, see the length they've retained and then go ahead with the BC.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know me personally, it can MAKE my day when I can feel the various size coils in my hair. You're going to LOVE playing in your hair (if you don't already)

It takes a strong person to transition, see the length they've retained and then go ahead with the BC.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know me personally, it can MAKE my day when I can feel the various size coils in my hair. You're going to LOVE playing in your hair (if you don't already)

Not me. My hair felt dry. I could not wait.

Get it girl! Loving the BC!

eta: It's times like this I wish I had just BC'd instead of transitioning 9 months..

Back