FHI Runway is ALLLLLLLLL that and 4 bags of Sunchips

Mitre

Ladies,
I am so excited and I just can hide it... because I received my FHI Runway Flat Iron today. Let me tell you; it is alllll Dat and 6 bags of SunChips. The FHI runway got my hair straight and glossy in one pass. I just want to say thank you ladies for helping me make the decision to go natural. My almost armpit length is thick and shiny. I have the option of wearing my hair natural, curly or straight.

Thank you ladies
FHIRunwayResults.jpg

Last edited:
Laud. That's a lot of money. I have a regular FHI that I love, but now I'm intrigued. I want to know what extra $200 + worth of stuff they put on the Runway. When are you going to post pics? I wanna see for myself if it's worth it.

Last edited:
nakia, how do you get the pink corset deal - sign up for the newsletter?

You actually have to call her with the contact info she provides & she'll take your info. I thought I had the other thread saved but I don't anymore. Some other ladies on here ordered from her with no problems. It may have been like $250, I think.

ETA: But she is an authorized retailer so if you buy from her, FHI will honor your warranty. They do not honor the warranties on irons purchased anywhere online except from the actual FHI site & they're $450+ on there. HTH...

:look:..oh..ok..
for that price i should b able to press a button and it does my hair for me::lol:
glad your pleased with it though..can't wait to see pics!!

:lachen:Agreed. However.... I NEVER go to any shops to get my hair done.... I have the salon stuff at home.
I am never buying another iron.

Girl, what flavor of sunchips? You're making me hungry, lol. Glad you love the FHI runway :). I heard it's, like, the Titan of all flat-irons--or something like that, :grin:.

Geez, I have really been trying to avoid making this purchase but everyone keeps raving about it.

Tomorrow I plan to flat iron my entire head of hair. I will take and post pictures.

Can't wait for your pics. This iron has been on my wish list for some time now, ever since I heard that it can get natural hair pin straight with only one pass. I'm 4a/b and I would consider going natural again if this iron can do that for me.

Girl, what flavor of sunchips? You're making me hungry, lol. Glad you love the FHI runway :). I heard it's, like, the Titan of all flat-irons--or something like that, :grin:.

To answer your question Muffin, Multigrain flavor Sun chips. I know I know the FHI cost alot, however, I figure the flat iron will eventually pay for itself. I pay $30-$50 to get my natural hair done. Therefore, if I go 8-15 times to the salon it would cost me as much as the iron. I believe I am an investment and I am investing in me. Ladies... the FHI Runway is all that.

I purchased a "FHI Runway" on Ebay. I am feeling kind of burned though. It seemed to be authentic and actually works well at temps of 400 degrees. However, now that I am no longer transitioning I tried to use it on a lower heat setting. That is when it malfunctions. Unfortunately, I did not notice this until after the grace period for opening a case.

If I buy one again, it will be from only an authorized dealer.

Back