Feb 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Next wash day:

Pre poo: African Pride Moisture Miracle Pre Shampoo
Shampoo: Malibu C Undo Goo Shampoo x 2 and Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo x 1
Bonding Treatment: Olaplex Step 1 and 2 w/ heat for 25 minutes
Protein Treatment: Goldwell Kerasilk Repower Volumizing Treatment 20 mins w/ heat
Deep Conditioner: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque 30 Mins w/ heat
Styler 1: Uncle Funky's Daughter Curl Stimulator
Styler 2: Ecoslay Jello Shot
Shingle curls
Dry for 1 Hour under hooded dryer on medium setting
Shine Spray: Ever Ego Hasty Lux Bright & Shine Glossing Spray

Last edited:
Next wash day:

Pre poo: African Pride Moisture Miracle Pre Shampoo
Shampoo: Malibu C Undo Goo Shampoo x 2 and Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo x 1
Bonding Treatment: Olaplex Step 1 and 2 w/ heat for 25 minutes
Protein Treatment: Goldwell Kerasilk Repower Volumizing Treatment 20 mins w/ heat
Deep Conditioner: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque 30 Mins w/ heat
Styler 1: Uncle Funky's Daughter Curl Stimulator
Styler 2: Ecoslay Jello Shot
Shingle curls
Dry for 1 Hour under hooded dryer on medium setting
Shine Spray: Ever Ego Hasty Lux Bright & Shine Glossing Spray

This wash day was entirely too long. I will not be doing 3 treatments in one day again.

I did 3 shampoos because my hair was really gunky once my hair got wet after the Pre Poo. By the time I did the 3rd shampoo my hair felt stripped. I am not sure if I like the Keracare shampoo or 3 shampoos was to much (I usually only do 2 shampoos) Next time I will be just using the Keracare shampoo by itself with no pre poo to see how it works.

The kerasilk treatment really works in giving my hair some extra volume but I'm not sure its worth the hassle. I will use it once a month but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

The stand alone olaplex treatment was too messy and a hassle. I cant be bothered to do this again unless my hair is compromised or something. I will save it for after I use heat or something.

The Macadamia deep repair mask was nice with heat but just slightly better than OK. I'm looking for a silkening/ buttery effect after I wash out my deep conditioner and this didn't give me that. I will use up but not repurchase. Still on a hunt for the perfect moisturizing deep conditioner. Deva Curl Melt into Moisture was my favorite but they reformulated it. I have a bottle of the old stuff and the new stuff in my stash. I'll get around to using it by the summer probably.

Currently under the dryer with Uncle Funky's daughter and Eco Slay Jello Shot. So far the cast is not as hard as Alikay Lemongrass Gel. I don't know if this will hold for a week but we shall see. This combo was a bit weird for me to use being that I used 2 gels and no leave in. I noticed that it is drying faster than my last few wash days so that's a plus.

Prepoo: Olaplex #3
Shampoo: Melanin Haircare + Adwoa Beauty Baomint
DC: Miche Peaches and Cream Deep Conditioner
Leave In: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Leave-In
Cream: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Curl Defining Cream
Oil: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Oil Blend

Was planning to use the revair to do my twists but it's entirely too late for that lol.

Thursday: Installed twist extensions. Dusted ends beforehand.

Saturday: Picked up a 2 month supply of Mielle gummy hair vitamins after my first bottle ran out.

This morning: Found a old half used jar of Glover's Mane so I mixed in argan oil, fenugreek extract, tea tree oil, rosemary oil, and aloe vera gel to make it nice and spreadable while my hair is twisted up.

Will start a week of inversion scalp massages. I'm going hard this month.

Friday:
Prepoo with olive oil.

Saturday:
Shampoo: Redken Cleansing Cream
DIY clay mix
DC: Tropic Hair Feast
Leave-in: Olaplex no.6
Dusted ends.
Style: (too many gels- I already see product. I need to add some water) diffused dry, and then slathered my hair in creamed shea butter.

I went to the Aveda salon for a trim/shape-up. I love the shampoo/conditioning process and the shaping of my hair. I can’t stand the way she styles my hair curly. I haven’t found a place that can do both, but now that I want to blowout my hair I guess it doesn’t matter as much.
In a few minutes, I’m going to do the following:
1x Shampoo w/Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea shampoo (new)
Aphogee 2-step Protein (I think this is a missing key in my regimen for maintaining moisture)
APB Vita Conditioner
Alikay Lemongrass LI
Aphogee ProVitamin LI
Aveda NutriPlenish Gelée (for WNG)

Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Conditioner: Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
Heat Protectant: Kenra Platinum Blow-dry Spray
Serum: Biosilk Silk Therapy Original
Blowdry with Dyson and comb attachment
Flat Iron 2 passes at 410 with Hair Art H3000

My Dyson blowdryer and comb attachment surprised me I used it on level 2 for heat and speed and hair dried very straight. I think the Kenra blow dry spray also helped. It was very fast to get my hair blown out which I appreciated. I got my hair bone straight but the Biosilk serum made my hair smell a little burnt after flat ironing it on. I used the flat iron and while this got my hair silky straight I needed to use it at the highest setting. The end result wasn't really giving what I needed it to give as well. I think I will go back to a titanium iron to flat iron my hair.

Back