Fantasia IC 'Must Haves'

metalkitty

Fantasia IC \'Must Haves\'

Don't worry this isn't a rave
laugh.gif
, I was just looking at this line today and the Tea Oil Moisturizer looked nice. I was wondering if anyone can reccomend anything to me from this line since its so big!

Re: Fantasia IC \'Must Haves\'

I have tried the Tea Oil Moisturizer.I really disliked it .It was soo greasy and yet when I applied it, it felt like it didnt even sink in..more like it just sat on my hair and somehow made it feel drier and wiry.I like pure jojoba oil better.

I also have tried their Aloe Shampoo...that was ok but Creme of nature is much better.
Their deep penetrating Aloe Moisturiser looked good since it was thick and green but it didnt impress me when I used it.PM Supercharged is waaaay better.
Their reconstructor is probably the best out of all the IC products Ive used.It made my hair feel smooth in the shower but no different after my hair was dry.

Hope this helps.

I liked their Aloe Moisturizing Deep Penetrating conditioner..It has a lot of great ingredients and seemed to penetrate the hair shaft really well.

If you can tolerate cones, the IC Fantasia Hair Polisher is great for shine and manageability...just use a drop or two though or else you'll look like a helmet head
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bumping this because I was just going to start a thread on this. Any other Fantasia favorite products?

I wouldn't say it is a must have but I really like the gel with sparkle lites in them. I gotten a huge jar so it is lasting me for a long while. I barely made a dent into it but then again, I only use it sparingly.

ETA: I do like their braid spray, though.

LadyJoli said:
I liked their Aloe Moisturizing Deep Penetrating conditioner..It has a lot of great ingredients and seemed to penetrate the hair shaft really well.

I agree :yep: .I plan on using this for my deep conditioning treatment on Friday with Olive Oil and a heating cap. Mine is the Anti-Breakage formula.

LadyJoli said:

co-signing. I just went back to this after not using it for a few years. I didn't know it had mineral oil in it but hey whatever kind of mineral oil that is, is doing wonders for my hair!

metalkitty said:
Don't worry this isn't a rave
laugh.gif
, I was just looking at this line today and the Tea Oil Moisturizer looked nice. I was wondering if anyone can reccomend anything to me from this line since its so big!

I have the Tea Tree Shampoo... I use it as a clarifier & love it :love: :love:!
I also have the Tea Tree Scalp Serum: I use that whenever my scalp wants to get itchy...
Neither dries out my hair!

Aloe/vitamin P.M. Nighttime oil treatment (it comes with a yellow satin scarf)- I sometimes use this at nighttime before I put on my satin scarf or durag. It's good to use for a slight scalp massage. It comes in a little spray bottle. I used to add a few essentials oils to the bottle.

The smell is pleasant.:)

I have the tea oil, and though it smells good...my hair became hard and stiff after using small amounts of it

I use the Fantasia IC Hair polisher aloe enriched and it is really good. However, I don't really notice a diffrenece between this and the Shine hair poilsher...But I did notice that the IC is higher then the Shine!! Sooo...:look:

I recently purchased IC Hair Polisher Olive Anti-Breakage Treatment! My hair was feeling really crunchy and dry and it was unbearable to untangle. After a 30 minute plastic cap treatment of this, once I rinsed I was able to run my fingers through my hair and i was really soft. I am going to start using this weekly.

I Like the Frizz Buster Serum and also the Heat Protectant Serum (in the Pink Bottle). Both of these Serums Work Great!:grin:

These are the only 2 IC Products I have used.

I have the Clear Gel (with the Aloe Vera Plant on the Front in my Stash) But Haven't used it yet.:ohwell:

The leave in (not the aloe one) is a MUST FOR ME. It gives the BOMB rollersets - no setting lotion needed. I LOVE this stuff. I also like the heat protector serum although I hadnt fully tested it out yet.

Back