Explain this to me

bee

I don't wear my hair straightened often, but when I do, the front splits like a fork! I mean, when I flat iron it, my hair is mooth and "together" but as the day goes along, it's like I have separated my hair into individual strands that you can see through.

I can't explain it any better than that. Other than that issue, my hair is pretty healthy. I just can't understand how the hair splits off into an upside down fork when I straighten it. Should I be concerned? Even when I comb the hair with the finest tooth comb, it still separates. BTW, I am 16 weeks post-relaxer, planning to transition to natural.

I don't wear my hair straightened often, but when I do, the front splits like a fork! I mean, when I flat iron it, my hair is mooth and "together" but as the day goes along, it's like I have separated my hair into individual strands that you can see through.

I can't explain it any better than that. Other than that issue, my hair is pretty healthy. I just can't understand how the hair splits off into an upside down fork when I straighten it. Should I be concerned? Even when I comb the hair with the finest tooth comb, it still separates. BTW, I am 16 weeks post-relaxer, planning to transition to natural.

It sounds as though you may be using too much product on your hair.

Back